Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Packed Room

In the evening before our presentation of the Google project to OMEA educators at the OMEA conference, Doug Bundy, Bob Ponto, and I sat at dinner and wondered if we would get people to come to our session. We concluded that if our sponses and moms came, we would have at least one row of people to see our session! Well, the room was packed (standing room only IF you could even get through the door) and we had a great time sharing our information to many music teachers from the state of Oregon! We will continue to do the Google project next year (1st semester at LOHS) and I am excited about the new and awesome projects my students will come up with. To see my powerpoint presentation, go to http://goo.gl/f3aUa

This will be my last blog for this project until next year!

Go Lakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment